Friday, December 28, 2007

First time!




One of my (many) New Year's Resolutions is to start blogging.



My husband, Jay, and I just got married a few weeks ago! We have been enjoying married life so far, but we're looking forward to things slowing down and returning to "normal" (whatever normal is). We spent Christmas in Taos, visiting my younger brother, Cullen. We had a great time! We haven't seen him in forever, and we (well Cullen and I) had fun skiing. Now its back to the daily grind.


Jay and I have a darling maltipoo puppy named Abby. She is 6 months old and absolutely positively spoiled rotten. She definitely keeps things interesting around our house.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Virginia!! I'm glad you've started blogging. You'll love it.
You need to put some wedding photos up on facebook!