Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jay's graduation and a (brief) rant






The people that sat behind us at Jay's graduation were SO RUDE!!! I don't know what was wrong with them. There were about 10 of them in the group. One kid kept kicking my back. On top of that, the grandparents of the student graduating (I'm assuming)were TALKING on their cell phones in a very normal voice while Roger Wicker was delivering the commencement address! Who talks on their cell phone while a U.S. Senator is speaking or even at a graduation in general!?!? Then as soon as whoever they were there to watch graduate walked across the stage, every single one of them jumped up and left. Ugh, no one has manners anymore.

Oh, and yes, I do look white in that picture, but I will be nice and tan when we get back from Jamaica (hopefully)!!! :)

1 comment:

Robert Chapman said...

You two better be having fun down in the sun. I'm working. I know, jealousy brews. But don't be too jealous.