Friday, April 25, 2008

Big day tomorrow! :)

My "ceremony" to get my CPA license is tomorrow...finally! I am quite excited; finally I will have something to hang on the wall in my office! :)

We are going to Oxford right after the ceremony for DoubleDecker weekend. We will get there kind of late, but I have always wanted to go but something has always come up. When I lived in Oxford, I was home that weekend to interview for a job. Oh well, it should be fun anyways! It will be good to get away at least. I am hoping that we can find some art to hang on our walls as we haven't hung up anything yet. We need a lot of stuff to hang up (which is part of the reason I have delayed hanging anything). After I moved in October, I was still studying for the exam, then it was the wedding, then traveling for Christmas, then tax season, so hopefully we can start hanging some stuff up soon.

Speaking of getting away...we are leaving for Jamaica in 15 days! Yay!!!

No comments: