Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home tour :)

Master bedroom. This is the bed that my sweet Papaw made for us for a wedding present. It is mahogonay and very high.





The Guest bedroom. There has only been one guest to ever stay. (Audrea, you are welome to come back and stay anytime!!) I love the mosquito net. I had always wanted one, and I think it adds a lot to a room. The walls are still bare in here, but hey, a guest bedroom isn't a number one priority for decorating.





The Living Room. We finally got some more chairs!



Kate painted the gorgeous forest scene for us as a wedding present!



Jay's precious flat screen. This area still needs some work.



The entry way and the infamous buffet that took Jay 5 hours (seriously) to put together, and not all of the drawers actually work. I am completely obssessed with the red lamps.



The dining room. We are actually getting a new table soon!! This whole area is kind of open.



This is the breakfast area in the kitchen. We now have a rug under the table, but I haven't taken an updated picture of it yet.



Kitchen. See my pretty red mixer and red toaster?



I left out pictures of the third bedroom that use as a study. It is usually a disaster area as we use it for storage.

No comments: