Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Blog on the Block

Sooo...I made a decision. I feel like I have just been blogging about cooking and food lately. There is actually a reason for this. I started blogging with the intention of writing about our life as a newlywed couple. I wasn't exactly faithful keeping it up during tax season. I had planned to be completely candid, but due to certain circumstances, candor is totally inappropriate and disrespectful. Plus, there isn't much going on in my life right now worth writing about other than current circumstances and work (BORING topic), and I'm not exactly the most opinionated person in the world.

This is the new blog. I'm still working on the template and the title - it's a work in progress.

I will still update this blog occasionally, but it will be more about our life. :)

No comments: