Friday, June 13, 2008

A Week's Worth of Meals

Cheesesteak Sliders. I think these are just too stinking cute. I am most definitely making these for football season.



Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. The sauce was delicious, but the crab cakes didn't stick together as well as I would have liked. I am sticking with ones from All Things Good that I made a few weeks back, and just try different sauces. These, as you can clearly see, are way too done, but the crab mixture was running everywhere.



Citrus Chicken Skewers with Tzatziki for Dipping. The chicken was good, the tzatziki was okay. I will try another recipe for the sauce before I give up on it.



Cumin Lime Roasted Pork Tenderloin from Rachael Ray's 365: No Repeats cookbook. Not bad, but not great. I think I overcooked it. :(



Chicken with Scallion Lime Sauce from Rachael Ray's Express Lane Meals. Um, this was awful. A disgrace to Rachael Ray's name. It had no flavor. I was so disappointed because I love scallions. This was the first recipe of hers that I have made that I just flat-out hate.



Flat Iron Steak with Blue Cheese-Chive Butter. This was divine and perfect for a special meal. The winner of the week! I plan to use the butter for baguettes in the future. It really added something to the steak.

No comments: