Monday, February 4, 2008

Abby's new 'do




Abby had a haircut last week. She had a cute little red bow, which has since fallen out. Now her hair looks crazy. Jay thinks she looks like a Don King. See the similarities?
Jay was sick today; I'm not 100 percent sure but I think it might have to do with last night :)

Jay and I went to Fratesi Saturday night. It is definitely one of my very favorite places to eat in Jackson.The atmosphere is so romantic; it's the perfect date place, even though it isn't fancy at all. Each table has its own red drippy candle stuck in a chianti bottle. Everything is delicous and has that homemade taste. Jay likes the Chicken Fetticuine Alfredo, but I always get a salad and the Spicy Cheese Fritters. The salad there is SO good. The house salad has olives chopped up on it, and the caesar dressing is also great. The Spicy Cheese Fritters are really really good, but extremely SPICY. Jay can't eat them, but I love them. Other good choices: pizza, bruschetta, seafood lasagna, and chicken artichoke lasagna. Pam, the owner, is always there. She is so friendly, and she always pitches in when needed. The food takes awhile to get to the table, but I think that's because it is so fresh.

No comments: