Thursday, February 28, 2008

No news

We watched American Gangster this week on DVD. Yes,about I know it's about a drug dealer and quite profane, but it was a great movie. I love any movie that is based on a true story. And strangely, I have some sort of twisted fascination with movies/shows about mobsters, crime, and spies. Jay got me hooked on The Sopranos. Maybe it's the Sicilian in me, but I find organized crime to be a fascinating subject. A lot of mobsters get caught on income tax issues (usually failing to declare income).

Jay and I are getting a Wii! I'm so excited; that is what we had planned to get each other for Christmas, but we couldn't find one :( Crystal told me that had some online at Toys-R-Us, so I got us one! It's going to be interesting...Jay and I are both very competitive.

No comments: