Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rainy Day

I guess the gorgeous warm weather isn't going to stick around. It was pouring down rain this afternoon, and it was chilly when I went outside today. We definitely enjoyed it this weekend, though! My nose got a little sunburned from riding around with the top down.

My mom brought me my license information! (They sent it to my parents' house by mistake.)I have a number now, so I'm definitely official now! The ceremony is April 26 at the State Capital downtown.

I had to tell Jay what his Valentine surprise is. I made reservations for us this coming weekend in Memphis. He was telling me that he has a Finance test on Monday, so I wanted him to go ahead and know about it so he can get ready for his test (and not procrastinate until the weekend). Regardless, I am excited! It will be so nice to get away for a few days. We are staying downtown. Other than that, no plans...

No comments: