Saturday, February 2, 2008

Busy Saturday

Jay took the LSAT this morning. He said that he feels really good about it, so I hope he does well. He definitely more than deserves to do well on it, considering how much that he has been studying and how much time he spent in class.

I went shopping this morning (always a great way to spend a Saturday!) I got a new spring-ish dress at Pink Bombshell. It is one of the few places that carries Sweetees in Jackson. Sweetees is one of my favorite lines. Fetish carries it at well, but I tend to get in trouble everytime I go to Fetish :)

Sweetees is also at my secret sale place, which was having a GREAT sale today. I got another dress there; it was more than 75 percent off, AND I can wear it to work.

I got my hair trimmed too at Wavelengths. I really like the length of my hair right now, but I tend to put it up in a ponytail everyday for work if the ends are uneven.

I also found a gift certificate to Judy Martin that I had misplaced. I took it to the store, and the SWEETEST ladies were working today. On a side note: there is a scary old lady who works there who LAUGHED at me when I tol her I didn't any flowers on sterling silver pattern. Anyways, I got this 3 sectioned dip tray with fleur-de-lis handles, a fleur-de-lis cheese spreader, and a pineapple shaped Armetale tray for a cheeseball (it matches a really cute cheese spreader that I have).

No comments: