Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's been awhile...














Things have been kind of crazy lately. Extended hours started on Monday. I know it's just an hour extra a day, but somehow that just wears me out! I have been rather busy too.

I haven't posted any pictures in awhile, so here are a few. Abby had a bath Saturday night, but not as punishment for her being bad!! (Note the mangled cup) I love taking pictures of food, and Jay likes to make fun of me for doing it. The pork tenderloin was delicious that I made when Jay's dad came over! It was a new recipe that I had tried. Jay insisted on using the electric knife so that I wouldn't accidentally hurt myself. Whatever. He just wanted to cut the pork tenderloin with a "power tool." The frozen yogurt turned out really well, too. There are several more recipes that I would like to try with the ice cream maker.
We had a really good time with Jay's dad Sunday night. He gave me some ideas of a few books that I might like to read.
I finally asked off for our "official" honeymoon. It's definitely going to be in May. We just haven't booked it yet. We are looking at a Sandals resort. Both of us are beach people, even though I enjoy the occasional trip to the mountains. We're both excited. It will give me something to look forward to after tax season!

No comments: