Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New look

So, I FINALLY figured out how to change the background. It's not that I don't like polka dots, because I definitely do. I just wanted something a little more me...well I guess it's supposed to be Jay's blog too, but it doesn't look like he's going to be using it.

Speaking of Jay, he is in his review class tonight :( I've gotten so used to him being here that I really do miss him. I thought that I would enjoy the quiet since I would have a chance to get caught up on some stuff, but I'm not really enjoying it. The weather is scaring me a little bit. And Abby is freaking out. I don't think that she has experienced a thunderstorm yet. She is going to the window and whining. I think she is scared.

I have been playing Oregon Trail on Facebook lately (until I died yesterday), and that got me to remembering how much fun it was in elementary school at JA. I found this great website that lets you play the original Oregon Trail, just as it was on the computer lab screens! It even tells you to when to flip the big ol' floppy disk over. I had so much fun playing! It was definitely a blast from the past. The Facebook version is fun because it lets you get your friends involved, but the original is way better! :)

No comments: