Monday, January 7, 2008

Long day!

Today has been so long, or maybe it just feels like that since I didn't get to rest yesterday because we went to Columbia. Jay is watching the BCS National Championship on TV. I'm not exactly sure why he is watching it since he hates LSU and Ohio State. (I just hate LSU but I will probably go to sleep in an hour, so why do I care?)

I need to get rested up because our longer hours start next Monday. I know it's only one extra hour a day, but it will be busy nonstop. I like staying busy; it makes the day go by faster.

The state board cashed my check for my CPA license back in November, but I haven't gotten any information about it yet. I called today, and they are going to vote on my application January 25th so I should be officially a CPA soon! (It got a little delayed over the holidays)

I made chicken salad for dinner tonight. I have been craving it. It definitely wasn't Beagle Bagel, but it was good! I think that the food processor really helps with the texture. What did I ever do without it? I had mine on a pita like a sandwich, but I spread Jay's on french bread and sprinkled it with cheese and broiled it. I think it made it more manly! He has definitely been tolerant of eating healthier food. Or maybe he's just glad that I'm cooking!

Did anyone else watch Avonlea on the Disney Channel as a child? I absolutely LOVED it, and I just found out that it has come out on DVD! I ordered the first season, and I can't wait for it to come! I already have the Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea miniseries on DVD. My mom gave me all of those books (I think there were 8). She and I both loved them.

No comments: