Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snow!!


It snowed yesterday morning! Crystal sent me a message while I was lying on the couch with Abby (she starts barking at 7 am now), so I went to wake up Jay. He was completely unimpressed. Ok, I was too, after we saw all of the snow in Taos!!

I took Abby outside to play in the snow. She was really confused about what it was. I made a video of it, but I can't figure out ow to upload it!

I went to run errands on Saturday morning: grocery store, library, drug store, etc. The stupid "flat tire" light came on AGAIN!! Ugh! That car drives me crazy. There is a stinking light for everything! (I have an appointment for Tuesday to take it in because the "replace brake pad" light came on.) Since the tires needed to be rotated, I went ahead and took it in. They couldn't rotate the tires because BMW puts a special wheel lock on the tires and the last time I took it in, they didn't give it back! UGH! So I waited for an hour and a half for nothing! I so want another car right now. Something without a lot of lights and a spare tire! Venting over.

We went to Vasilio's last night. I had never been before as I am very loyal to Keifers. It was so good though! The pita with feta was (gasp!) better than Keifers, in my opinion. It was definitely less greasy and the cheese had some sort of herb (maybe they use herb feta?) Anyways, they have the same feta dressing as Keifers. It comes in a big tub apparently. Jay really enjoyed his gyro. No yummy cottage fries, though, not that I would have actually eaten them. They had steak fries, though, and those were pretty good. All in all, I think we will have to go back. :)



No comments: